Privacy preferences management dashboard
When you visit a website, information may be stored or retrieved on your browser, mainly in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device and is used principally to make the website work as designed. The information does not usually identify you directly, but it can offer you a more personalized web experience. As we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow certain types of cookies. Below we present the different cookies categories with a brief description and the option to change our default settings. However, blocking certain types of cookies may affect your site experience and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to create a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store personal information directly, but are based on the unique identification of your browser and Internet device. If you do not accept these cookies, you will experience less focused advertising.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is combined and therefore anonymous. If you do not authorise these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site and we will not be able to track your performance.
Strictly necessary cookie
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and cannot be deactivated on our systems. Usually they are only set in response to actions you take that are equivalent to a request for services, such as setting privacy preferences, accessing or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifying information.
These cookies allow the website to provide advanced functionality and customization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
Below you will find the other information required by the law protecting privacy (European Regulation 679/2016, also known as GDPR)
I - Who we are: the entity who carries out the processing of your data (what the GDPR defines as “the Data Controller" (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller"), is EGO Airways S.p.A. with registered office in Viale Giulio Richard, 1 - 20143 Milano contactable at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, which informs you that when you connect to our site, information on the use of the site itself is collected through so-called cookies. In practice, when a user visits the site, we send cookies to their device which are uniquely stored by their browser. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") on the protection of personal data we are obliged to inform you of how your data collected through cookies will be used.
II - Purpose of processing: cookies are used to facilitate navigation on the site, to identify any pages most visited and, where applicable, to recognize users who have already registered and / or have used our services and offers. The legal basis for this treatment is the legitimate interest in the optimal management of the site and its best usability by users and the management of relationships with those who have registered.
III - Recipients of personal data: The data collected through cookies will be used by the Owner and may be made known:
- to our employees and collaborators in the commercial, marketing, administrative and technical sectors who act under our authority and who are authorized to process them as Data Processors;
- to third parties to whom our company may outsource certain activities and who consequently provide the undersigned with certain instrumental services, however related to the processing and purposes described above, such as website management, cookie management, online transaction management, storage services, customer support services. These third parties carry out processing on behalf of our company and are authorized to process them as Data Processors in accordance with the provisions of Article 28 of the GDPR.
- to other subjects necessary for the execution of the contract to which the user may be a party.
IV - Rights granted to you: GDPR grants you the following rights with regard to your personal data, which you may exercise within the limits and in accordance with the regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data (Art. 15);
- Right of rectification (art. 16);
- Right of deletion (right to be forgotten) (art. 17);
- Right of restriction of processing (Art. 18);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
- Right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing (Article 22);
- The right to withdraw, at any time, the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal; You may obtain this by sending a written request addressed to the Data Controller at the postal address or by e-mail to the contacts indicated above;
- the right to appeal to the Legal Authority and/or complaint to the Guarantor of the protection of the data if it considers that the treatment of its data is contrary to the legislation in force (www.garanteprivacy.it).
V - Storage period: all cookies will be stored for the period necessary to achieve their purpose.